Senior Partnerships Manager
Entertainment & Digital
Handle Recruitment are absolutely delighted to have partnered with one of the fastest growing, digital first media companies. Known for their distribution of best in class content across YouTube, this company are going through rapid growth and are now diversifying across other social platforms. From entertainment to sport, they are known for their imaginative approach to content creation.
On the lookout for a Senior Partnerships Manager in the entertainment team, this senior role is integral to the success of the business. This role is critical in maintaining and owning relationships with key accounts, as well as being responsible for driving business development. You will have thorough working knowledge of the digital space, and previous experience in either entertainment or kids content. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in entertainment.
- Account management across a multi platform contract, covering social strategy, production and paid media services
- Key point of contact for the client, keeping up regular communication across ongoing projects and strategy
- Partner business development - identifying and nurturing new opportunities with the client
- Presenting to clients, spotting areas for business growth, expanding contracts and identifying commercial opportunities
- Acting as a leader and innovator across the entire Entertainment division, internally and externally
- Internal stakeholder management - act as primary conduit between internal project and product leads to ensure consistent best-in-class delivery across products and services
- Lead and manage a team dedicated to YouTube, acting as an innovator on the entertainment division, motivating and encouraging other members of staff
You Will Have:
- Outstanding knowledge of digital channels and platforms, along with an undeniable passion and interest in the growing media landscape. Experience in YouTube ideally, if not thorough working knowledge of other social platforms
- Exceptional account management skills, you will be an outstanding communicator and have previously worked successfully with partners and clients; developing business, and yielding growth across accounts
- An understanding of the workings of a social publisher, either first hand or through partnering closely with one. As well as experience in, or an understanding of video production
- Knowledge of the broadcast industry, you'll be working regularly in this space so it's essential!
- Previous line management experience with strong organisation and communication skills will be integral to the success of this role
- 5+ years' experience in this field
Opportunities like this don't come around often, so if you're interested - please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.