SEO Executive - Media
Handle are delighted to be working alongside a well-known and loved media and publishing company in search of an SEO Executive. This is a new role, part of a busy team and a great opportunity to upskill and develop professionally within a brand and business who are thriving.
You will ideally have at least 1 year's + experience in a marketing capacity, with fantastic writing skills and experience in working with Google analytics, contributing to the constant traffic growth will be a key part of this role.
- Continual analysis and reporting on the performance across key brands and partners
- Researching opportunities for content and content development using a range of tools
- Working with writers and advising them on how best to optimise existing content
- Supporting the commerce teams on large seasonal events, ensuring traffic is being frequently driven to the site
- Staying up to date on SEO best practice and working closely with editorial teams to ensure they are kept in the loop on trends and key tips
- Close work with brands and internal teams, you will be the go to person for all things SEO!
You Will Have:
- Previous experience in a marketing role, with experience across both content and analytics
- A natural enthusiasm for SEO best practices, a track record in delivering traffic growth through SEO
- Passion for the media and entertainment industry
- Tenacity and drive, a willingness to learn and develop
- Outstanding communication and organisation skills, you will be working with a number of internal teams, so a holistic approach and ability to prioritise is essential
This is a great opportunity to join a team who are driven and passionate about growing the audiences of some of the country's most loved brands. If you are interested in the above, then please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.