Social Media Specialist - Media & Lifestyle Brand
Handle are working in partnership with a large lifestyle and FMCG brand, in search of a Social Media Specialist. This is a great role for a creative and collaborative social media expert, and an opportunity to join a dynamic and successful team.
You will be consistently coming up with new ideas, thinking outside of the box and identifying opportunities to grow communities. Continual content creation and development of new social formats and content ideas will be an integral part to this role.
- Create content that can be published across social channels to initiate and encourage native engagement, as well as support wider marketing initiatives across the business.
- Development and ideation of new social formats and content ideas.
- Assist with the continual amplification of paid social content.
- Working with the Social Media Manager to roll out always - on content across TikTok, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Analysing and tracking performance of campaigns, with an aim to optimise strategy and delivery.
- React to online trends and stories, keeping on top of the wider market activity.
You Will Have:
- Previous experience in contributing to a network of social channels for a big brand with huge reach.
- Successfully achieved significant follower growth for social platforms.
- An understanding of what content works to engage and entice and how best to program it to reach maximum engagement.
- Proven success at a media publisher, having worked with an aim to drive traffic to editorial sites.
- Outstanding written communication and a keen editorial eye.
- Experience in photo editing and video editing software is necessary.
This is an exciting opportunity with a global brand, if the above sounds like you - please get in touch to hear more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.