Calling all newly qualified Financial Accountants! We are currently working with one of the biggest names in entertainment assisting them with their search for a Qualified Statutory Accountant.
The role will of course begin remotely but when lock-down eases will be based in the heart of London. You will be working in a team of 10 for a very well respected and experienced line manager who is known for staff development.
Reporting to the Director of UK finance your duties would include:
- Ownership of all statutory reporting for specific business units within the UK (Film Production)
- Timely preparation of tax packs and statutory accounts
- Assist with the management of the external audit process
- Indirect tax (VAT) compliance and reporting
- Direct tax (corporation and PAYE) compliance, forecasting and reporting
The successful applicant will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA) ideally from a big 4 practice environment. They will have previous experience auditing or preparing accounts under UK GAAP, US GAAP is also desirable though not essential.
Any experience working in media, entertainment or gaming is highly advantageous.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.