Technical Project Manager - Social Media / Digital Advertising
*Software Engineering and Digital Advertising exposure preferred
We currently have a Technical Project Manager role available for a very high profile Social Media brand. This is a great opportunity to work for this global brand on an ongoing contract role.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will play a key role within Solutions Engineering, driving a portfolio of projects that span the entire organization. Our team is at the intersection of software engineering and digital advertising. A TPM within the Solutions Engineering group manages large scale projects that affect our company's largest partners.
- Minimum Qualifications B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Ability to speak to software engineering, understanding architecture and design.
- experience working with senior sales stakeholders
- Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to motivate and focus a large collaboration to reach challenging goals;
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide hands on project management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases like measurement of success.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects;
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Interface with Engineering teams, Sales teams and cross-functional partners for project requirements and scope
Technical Project Manager
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.