We are partnering with a leading marketing agency who are seeking an Account Manager for one of their largest global clients, specialising in entertainment, ticketing, theatre and food and beverage - you'll ever have a boring day with this account as your client.
Leading front line, global projects with some of the biggest household names in entertainment, the ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing, and solid experience in Account Management, along with previous experience working with large global accounts. You will have previous experience in maintaining excellent client relationships across a portfolio of accounts, along with effectively project managing campaigns.
- Effectively project manage and plan resource across accounts and campaigns.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of your client's proposition, business goals and challenges, their competitors, the environment in which they operate and their audiences.
- In association with your campaign director develop and implement clear strategy and campaign objectives across the account, and act as an extension of their team.
- Provide regular reports and status updates to clients across all aspects of the integrated campaign.
- Identify new initiatives and process improvements that increase efficiency's and the quality of work in Strategy & Account Management Team and help implement them.
You will have
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in a marketing or media agency.
- An interest in and enthusiasm for the media, culture and entertainment.
- An enthusiasm for, and a detailed working knowledge of digital media platforms from social media through to Digital Display.
- Ability to work autonomously and delegate effectively.
- Strong focus on client satisfaction and the confidence to make solid recommendations.
- Able to manage multiple high-level client relationships.
Please note that this role is 4 days per week in the London office, get in touch to hear more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.