Working on a wonderful opportunity for an Account Manager who has worked with a diverse range of talent across digital, social and traditional media! Working within a well-known advertising agency on one of their biggest sports clients, this role requires a well-connected candidate with tones of experience working across talent, PR, and communication.
- Plan, activate and measure insight-led PR, social and talent marketing campaigns
- Collaborating with internal teams to develop strategies and ideas that attract attention and reach targets
- Look after the talent process all the way from sourcing to the delivery of assets
- Devise content plans, coordinate shoots, and oversee the distribution across socials and PR
- Pull data and analytics to measure and evaluate talent and influencer partnerships campaign performance
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and technology innovations, sharing social media best practice with clients, partners and colleagues
The ideal candidate
- Big passion for connecting brands through cultural, strategic partnerships in entertainment, sports and social media!
- Highly experienced in delivering effective communication campaigns across digital and socials
- Experience working with high profile talents (Influencers, Athletes, Sports Ambassadors and Celebrities)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.