ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSISTANT - MUSIC - LONDON
Incredible opportunity with one of the music giants in their finance division as Accounts Payable Assistant, within the creative HQ in central London office. This opportunity requires an organised, and efficient individual with excellent communication skills who also has a passion for music and media. 1 years experience is a must, along with experience in invoice processing.
This position requires you to be able to work efficiently as a team but also able to use your own initiative, providing excellent customer service ensuring the suppliers needs are met and paid on time. The role requires a reliable and flexible individual to meet the growing businesses needs.
- Checking invoices for accuracy and matching against POs raised by the business prior to sending to the off site imaging centre
- Keeping in contact with suppliers and any changes requested to supplier banking information by phone, to confirm legitimacy and to prevent fraudulent activity
- Assisting the AP Supervisors when checking the weekly multiple currency payment runs
- Highlight problem accounts to the Supervisors and AP Manager where necessary
- Reviewing and creating new vendors
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Assessing and creating urgent payments
- Reconciling key supplier statement accounts
- Investigating and clearing any outstanding items.
- Oracle accounting software experience (not essential)
- Aged creditor review experience.
- An understanding of fraud prevention and knowing what to look out for
- Good Microsoft Outlook knowledge
- Experience dealing with processing invoices from all over the world and an understanding of reverse charge tax.
- At least one year's experience in accounts payable or related role.
- Fantastic attention to detail and excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, who enjoys working as part of team as well as working solo to complete their own job duties.
- Previous accounting package experience is a must.
- Can competently document notes during training.
- Experience using Word and Excel.
- Ability to remain focused whilst working under pressure and tight deadlines
- Highly organised using email
- GCSE grades and above
- Graduate is ideal but not essential
APPLY NOW VIA THE WEBSITE OR EMAIL ELISHA.DEMEESTER@HANDLE.CO.UK
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.