Artist Relations Manager - Music
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and detail orientated Artist Relations Manager to join an established and prestigious Music Studio.
Reporting to the senior management team, you will manage and lead the recording and mixing operations for pop and rock repertoire at the Studios.
Key features will include:
- Being a studio ambassador. This includes being the warm welcoming face of the studio, whilst giving the artist/management a personalised service
- Developing strong relationships with all existing clients, whilst having the full understanding of their artists or roster requirements and developing strategies to boost their utilisation of the space
- Being the first point of contact/liaison for clients, whilst proactively engaging customers to sell all different aspects of the studios services
- Being responsible for delivering studios revenue and profitability on or above target and support the rest of the team to deliver the full studios budget
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an Ambassador with intuitive relationships and management skills
- Have studio recording and mixing experience
- Have high level industry understanding and existing artist/management relationships
- Have strong commercial capabilities, including negotiation skills
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Artist Relations Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.