Business Development Manager - Music
Incredible opportunity for a confident and strategic thinking Business Development Manager to join the Business Development team within an established music and entertainment company.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, you will be responsible for driving new business, whilst managing key accounts and working closely with the Data Insights team to create supporting arguments, informing business cases for new business.
- Implementing new business initiatives that deliver across a variety of KPI's
- The ability to manage external partners effectively, who could be either buyer or seller in any given partnership
- Shape and inform coherent business strategies for your interest in Market intelligence (music/media/digital)
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of, and experience in, either Music, Entertainment and Digital Media
- Have confidence exercising independent responsibility, judgement and discretion
- Be a good Communicator and be able to get their message understood clearly as appropriate to the audience
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Business Development Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.