Handle have partnered with a leading global record label to search for a stand-out Community Manager. The role is to oversee and maintain our fan communities across various platforms, with a focus on Discord and Reddit, as well as up-and-coming apps like Telegram and Geneva. It's essential that they have a deep understanding of community structures and how to cultivate them. Collaboration with the CRM manager is necessary for data acquisition and community growth, while working with commercial and D2C teams is required to achieve sales targets.
Key responsibilities include
- Audit, maintain, and develop fan communities across various platforms
- Focus on Discord and Reddit, as well as emerging apps like Telegram and Geneva
- Work closely with CRM manager on data acquisition and community growth
- Collaborate with commercial and D2C teams to drive sales targets
- Audit to identify key fan bases and targets
- Onboarding to set up and launch Discord servers and Reddit pages with management
- Maintenance with ongoing programming of these platforms
- Monetisation tied to D2C/CRM objectives and eventual implementation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Passionate about music, data, and the digital landscape
- Excellent knowledge of Discord platform and eCRM best practices
- Highly organised and able to keep calm under pressure
- Technically astute with experience in digital marketing, preferably within music, fashion, or gaming industries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and able to prioritise workload
- Tactful and diplomatic, especially when dealing with Artists and Management
- Software experience with Photoshop, HTML editors, video editing software like Premiere, and Excel/Google Sheets
- Wordpress experience is a bonus
- Interest in pursuing a career in digital marketing is a must
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.