Our client, a global diversified leader within creative media and entertainment, are keen to appoint a creative assistant, to commit for a duration of 3 months (with strong possibility of extension).
Overall Purpose of the Role
To ensure the timely delivery of all photography and creative assets. Provide support with the scheduling of creative briefs in the absence of the Creative Operations Manager.
Areas of Responsibility
- Communicate regularly with the Creative team to ensure the timely receipt of globally-developed photography assets
- Carry out necessary actions from the hotline
- Assist the Creative Supervisor and photographer in preparing product for shoots
- Work closely with the buying teams to ensure photography assets from brands are received in the correct size, resolution and format
- Provide the Creative Operations Manager with support as required on scheduling tasks, back-fill holidays and ad hoc projects as required
- Assist the Creative Supervisor with the weekly product hand over meetings to ensure that product has been received, logged and stored correctly
- Be the contact person for sample management for the Creative team
- Coordinate with the contingent workforce as necessary
- Coordinate creative designer requests for assets
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required
Training and Professional Development
- Operate with integrity, champion change and be a good ambassador for Consumer Products, Games and Publishing (CPGP).
- Operate as part of an effective team, demonstrating an awareness of others, offering support, sharing knowledge and best practices and contributing to the overall achievement of departmental commitments
- Take ownership of your professional development through regular career conversations with your line manager and utilising available resources such as D Learn, instructor led courses and on the job learning
- Proactively suggest ways to improve departmental performance and processes
- Build links with other functions to develop broader knowledge of the business
Areas of Accountability
- Accountable to the Senior Creative Design Manager, Creative Operations Manager and Creative Supervisor
- Fulfil responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner
- Build and maintain relationships within the business
- Accountable for the product that is received and stored within the responsibilities of the role
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
- Previous administrative experience, essential, within a creative environment would be beneficial
- Experience of managing photography and creative assists, beneficial
- Experience of coordinating between departments
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships at all levels
- Operational efficiency
- Franchise awareness
- Excellent planning, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Proactive approach to responsibilities
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness
The role is due to start immediately, therefore we cannot consider candidates on more than one weeks' notice.
Hybrid work pattern of remote and in the office therefore level of flexibility is required to go into the head office at short notice.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.