We are working with an exciting entertainment group known for representing diverse talent across various creative fields, producing acclaimed TV shows, live events, and podcasts.
You will oversee and lead the creative output of all materials for the Marketing department, supporting the Live, Production, Management and Distribution departments.
Main responsibilities -
- Lead on multiple creative projects.
- Work with the branding committee to oversee the creative development of internal and external branding documents and video assets.
- Work collaboratively with broadcasters and streaming platforms on key productions.
- Develop key art and video concepts for advertising and/or promotional assets for live tours and shows, TV productions and merchandise
- Develop original digital content ideas for social media exploitation.
- Develop, oversee, and shoot video content for live tour promotions, TV productions and live specials.
You will have -
- 3-5 year's experience in a creative role, ideally in the entertainment industry.
- Skilled at creating and developing concepts for campaigns. Have a keen awareness of current trends in advertising and graphic design.
- Excellent communication and confident presentation skills in order to pitch ideas to clients or managers.
- Be fully confident in hiring, developing, and overseeing the digital creative team.
- Digital production/editing and graphic design skills.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.