Are you looking for your next Admin role?
We're proud to partner with this leading cyber security company based in East London. We're seeking a team of Data Entry Administrators to support a project by updating internal systems during this busy period. We'll need you to have excellent attention to detail and previous experience within admin or data entry.
The role will be hybrid - 2 days from office, 3 days from home.
The start date immediate and will run for 6 weeks.
Data Entry Admin duties will include:
- Updating the internal systems accurately and efficiently.
- Ensures confidentiality of information by keeping confidential data private and secure.
- Confirm account and customer information that was entered and correct, evaluate, delete, and reenter information when it is incomplete, or when clearing out files to get rid of duplication of data.
The ideal Administrator will have:
- Solid Data Entry and Administrative experience
- Good software knowledge and be tech savvy
- Experience of working in an environment with confidential information, can demonstrate an understanding of data protection
We're moving swiftly on this vacancy so if you're interested, submit your CV today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.