Digital Archiving Assistant
Here at Handle, we are delighted to be working with one of the world's largest, independent song publishers, who look after a variety of genres of music.
They're seeking a digital archiving assistant who has an interest in photography and/or archiving and is looking to develop their knowledge in all aspects of digital asset management. With full training being provided, we are looking for enthusiastic, committed individuals who are willing to commit to the brands projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Operating relevant software programmes (Adobe creative cloud, Photoshop etc) to scan photographic negatives, clean up image files and add appropriate metadata
- Scanning and photographing physical documents and other objects for archiving and uploading to the digital asset management system
- Managing all aspects of their digital asset management software
- Metadata keywording
- Visiting storage facilities to collect archive materials
- Assisting the archive team in all aspects of their work
The ideal candidate will have:
- A can-do attitude who is dedicated to achieving tasks
- Experience operating in small teams
- The ability to learn on their feet and process information and tasks quickly and in an organised fashion
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a passion for the arts
- Experience in photography
- Experience in archiving
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.