Fantastic new opportunity with unique development opportunities for an experienced EA with excellent communication skills. This will be a high profile support role within a market leading global entertainment company. Role will be varied, interesting and truly rewarding for an accomplished PA/EA with an appetite to deliver exceptional support and organisation at the highest level. Previous experience within corporate communications highly desirable. Duties it include:
- Manage department subscriptions to media outlets
- Extensive diary management and meeting coordination
- Inbox Management
- Coordinate daily press clips for Top Stories
- Travel and itinerary coordination
- Ad hoc project and wider team support as required
- Solid previous experience of working as a PA at a senior level
- Confident self-starter, able to work proactively, use initiative, think ahead and multi-task in a fastmoving environment
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, with the ability to converse at all levels of the organisation including senior management
- Exceptional organisational & time-management skills
- A problem-solving approach to work with a 'can-do' attitude
- Extensive experience of working in a pressured environment
Role to start mid-august. Please get in touch for an informal chat about this fantastic new opportunity.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.