EA - Sports
Handle are pleased to working with one of the world's leading entertainment and sports agencies to source and EA to support the Head of International sales and Head of International Talent.
This role will be responsible for administrative support for both the Head of International Sales and the Head of International Talent, including diary management, meeting and conference call bookings, travel arrangements and expenses, as well as other project work to support Sports Sales initiatives. There may also be requirements to provide support to the Sports Talent Agents in the team on an ad hoc basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Administrative support for the Head of International Sales & Head of International Talent.
- Diary management, meeting and conference call bookings, inclusive of relevant reminders.
- Travel arrangements and all expenses.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including business guests, clients and brand executives.
- Preparing presentations.
- Take notes at meetings, preparing the minutes as and when needed.
- General market research / analysis as required on: Clients, Industries, Brands, Contacts, Territories, Legislation.
- Prospecting new and relevant business opportunities.
- Creating client meeting update presentations.
- General assistance to the team with ongoing projects for our broad client base.
- Day-to-day support for the team and general administrative support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience working in sport or a strong passion for sport
- Previous PA or Team Assistant experience.
- Professional manner with a positive "can do" attitude.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask with a busy workload.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong confidential work ethic.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.