Great opportunity for a dynamic, confident and accomplished Executive Assistant to support the CEO of an award winning, integrated Communications Agency, located in Central London. This is a 6 month fixed term contract starting in June 2022.
The ideal candidate will be familiar working within a demanding and fast paced organisation and will have previously worked within the Advertising or Marketing sector. It is imperative for the incoming candidate to understand how communications agencies operate on a day to day basis and be aware of the challenges of supporting a CEO. Excellent attention to detail and organisation, combined with a problem solving and proactive nature are crucial in this role.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Responsible for all diary activity for the CEO, full inbox management; meeting preparation, minute taking, expenses and ensuring all important administrative tasks are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinating and planning all travel, accommodation and complex travel itineraries.
- Manage all correspondence; reviewing and prioritising all communications, delegating where appropriate, drafting responses on behalf of the CEO and identifying high priority items directly.
- Create and format complex PowerPoint presentations from scratch for key client pitches.
- Understanding the CEO needs in order to successfully manage, plan and coordinate schedules.
- Research incoming issues and concerns put forward to the CEO including those of a sensitive and confidential nature.
- Work closely with CEO and wider team and ensure all parties are well informed of relevant commitments and responsibilities, following up where necessary.
- Act as an ambassador to the business and communicate relevant and urgent information.
- Managing the CEO's personal appointments and last minute diary commitments.
Key Skills Required: -
- Advertising or Marketing agency experience essential.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Proven EA experience at senior level.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Problem solver and confident decision maker.
- Approachable with a positive attitude.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.