Fantastic EA opportunity, supporting the CEO and CCO of a Global Branding Agency!
We're keen to hear from highly skilled EA's/ PA's with fantastic organisation and communication skills, who are used to pace and juggling multiple tasks and demands simultaneously.
The role is based full time in amazing offices in the heart of Soho, offering various company perks/ events/ socials!
Diary and meeting management
- Proactively manage the CEO/CCO's diaries, resolving diary conflicts to accommodate internal and client meetings, liaising with colleagues and clients to find the best solution for everyone
- Prioritise meetings and reviews based on knowledge of business needs and client demands and expectations, always providing helpful solutions and options
- Ensure all technology and catering needs are managed and set up for all meetings where the CEO/CCO is involved - internally and externally
- Responsible for being the first point of contact for the CEO/CCO, taking all telephone calls and directing them as appropriate
- Manage the CEO/CCO's email inboxes, drafting and responding to emails on their behalf, as appropriate and as required
- Arrange complex business travel and compile detailed itineraries
- Organise and prepare for the monthly Company round ups.
- Organise and attend all Executive and Partner meetings where required and take notes on behalf of participants and circulate to attendees
- Actively manage the action points from these meetings and ensure individuals follow up and meet all agreed deadlines
- Process expenses and file weekly timesheets for the CEO/CCO
- Organise and file paperwork, documents and computer-based information to ensure all valuable information is easily accessible
- Arrange client entertainment and social activities as directed by Executives
- Organise collections and buy gifts and cards for Partners, and employees to celebrate all important personal moments in life
- Be the oracle of new restaurant openings and maintain details of the CEO's preferred restaurant a for client entertainment
Private PA work
- Occasionally liaise with the CEO/CCO's family members to arrange personal events and to ensure they are available for all unmissable family occasions
- Arrange personal travel for the CEO and his family, including booking holidays, events and taxis
- Support the CEO in managing other personal commitments
- Manage the CEO/CCO's personal admin including car MOTs, car tax, health appointments etc.
Required skills, experience and attributes:
- Experienced PA/EA- familiar with working in a fast-moving environment and happy to take on private personal assistant work
- Proven experience working with C-Suite levels
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Professional and responsible with great hospitality skills
- Excellent written and verbal direct communication skills
- Able to extract the right information from conversations
- Firm and diplomatic with strong interpersonal skills and gravitas
- A problem solver who proactively seeks solutions to any challenge
- Confident and enthusiastic team player with a can-do attitude
- Resilient, adaptable and cool under pressure
- Able to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Able to be flexible as and when this is required
- Strong software skills- MacBooks/ MS Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel, G-Suite
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.