Handle Recruitment are excited to be partnering with a London based global fintech company that is leading the transformation of the global FX industry to be transparent, fair, precise and consistent in execution. This business has been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK by The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, as well as a number of other accolades.
Events and Sponsorships play a major part in the Group's brand marketing strategy, driving global brand building, demonstration of thought leadership, client acquisition and retention. This is an exciting opportunity for an events enthusiast, looking to make a mark on a high growth business, which understands the key role of the events in the overall brand building strategy.
As the Events & Sponsorship Director your responsibilities will include;
- End-to-end ownership of all events: attended, sponsored and owned
- Full responsibility of all aspects of event production, including organising, mobilising and coordinating staff and participants to ensure successful event execution
- Organisation and coordination of attendance and sponsorships, including all speaking opportunities and coordinating attendance of the executive team
- Negotiating brand and speaking packages, always maximising brand exposure opportunities
- Working closely with the sales leaders and senior stakeholders of each brand to plan events and ensure the execution and delivery is to a high standard
- Maintaining a global 18-month rolling events and awards calendar across the business
- Systematic documentation and communication of event feedback, ensuring it is passed on to organisers where applicable and incorporating that feedback or learning into the next event
- Capture of delegate data for internal campaign database after each event
- Ownership of collateral and merchandising for events
- Managing advertising partners and reporting campaign results monthly
- Keeping track of the budget
- Timely and accurate filing of the information related to the events & sponsorships activity (contracts, sales feedback, website information)
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Extensive experience in creating and overseeing events production and sponsorship opportunities Industry background from fintech, FX, crypto or financial services crucial with a previous focus on the institutional audience required
- Being able to work independently on events and pulling in support from the wider team when required for delivery of events
- Keen interest in events including a detailed knowledge of event venues in key cities (London, New York, Singapore) around the globe
- Strong attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Excel
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.