Amazing new opportunity to join one of the world's largest multinational technology companies. This opportunity is ideal for a bright and experienced Executive Assistant who will be supporting two executives in their ever-changing and dynamic day-to-day.
If you are a self-directed, adaptable team player who thrives working under pressure in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
- Provide high-level, tailored administrative support to busy executives.
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail and organization.
- Complex diary management - including arranging video conferencing, conference calls, internal and external meetings across multiple time zones.
- Coordinate complex international travel itineraries.
- Help plan and execute internal and external events.
- Initiate purchase orders and complete expense reports.
- Collaborate daily with executives, internal stakeholders and other Executive Assistants.
- 5+ years' experience as Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or Team Assistant.
- Outstanding calendar management skills.
- Used to working in fast paced environments with tight deadlines and last-minute changes.
- Works with confidentiality and discretion.
This is a hybrid work schedule with 3 days in their fabulous southwest London office.
If you are a seasoned Assistant used to working in fast-paced environments with tight deadlines and last minute changed and thrive on this kind of environment - APPLY NOW!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.