Wonderful opportunity for a confident and accomplished Executive Assistant to support four legal and HR executives of a hugely successful UK-based television production company, located in Central London.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide executive support to the directors including complex diary management, room bookings, catering and travel plans.
- Prepare any agendas for meetings, taking minutes and sending out action points.
- Creating documents and presentations (including board reports).
- Archiving files.
- Maintaining the office systems including confidential documents on HR and legal files.
- Inbox management and handling calls.
- Organise team meetings and events.
- Building positive working relationships with stakeholders.
- A corporate/legal secretarial background working at board level would be beneficial
- Excellent communication, organisation and attention to detail
- IT skills including MS Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Supportive and positive person who takes pride in doing a great job
Apply now to be considered!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.