Stock Coordinator - Music
Up to £30,000
3 month temp with possible extension
Hybrid (3/+ days in office)
We're working with a hugely successful music company based in London for an Stock Coordinator. You will be responsible for maintaining the IT inventory and supporting users with queries and set-up. The Stock Coordinator must be a critical thinker and problem-solver with great attention to detail.
Duties and Tasks:
- Be the first point of contact for queries in regards to IT equipment.
- Maintaining stock levels
- Tracking IT hardware orders
- Liasing with internal customers
- Handling paperwork assocaited with purchases - invoices, POs etc.
About the Stock Coordinator:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- IT, Facilities or Office Assistant experience is highly desirable
- Working knowlegde of MS Excel
- Basic understanding of IT Hardware
This is a temporary position due to immediately, so if you're available, apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.