Finance Analyst - Entertainment - Central London
A leading Entertainment business are looking for a part qualified Finance Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis.This Finance Analyst will be responsible for providing commercial insight and analysis for the Entertainment side as well as being a pro active member of the wider finance function.
This role offers a great working environment along with a hybrid working pattern and a clear progression pathway.
- Commercial analysis including sales charting, price tracking, competitor analysis, sales curves, customer and market trend analysis.
- Business partner the Home Entertainment Team, maintaining and controlling marketing budgets, providing recommendations and post campaign analysis on marketing campaigns as well as title selection.
- Supporting the investment appraisal process by providing insightful information, such as comparison titles, to aid decision making on new projects and continuously improve the process by tracking against these.
- Work with Digital & TV analyst to maintain and control marketing budgets between departments.
- Prepare the budget and re-forecasts for Home entertainment revenue and costs in conjunction with the commercial team, feeding into the overall company budget.
- Prepare month end adjustments for Home entertainment revenue and costs, including variance analysis to forecast.
- Review and assist management accounts review, invoices and cash allocations.
- Maintenance of historical data for analysis purposes.
- Adhoc reporting and analysis.
- Ideally has strong Excel skills including nested formulas, vlookups, pivot tables & sumifs
- Minimum of 12 months experience in an analyst role within an Creative environment
- Ideally part-qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Shows a true passion for the film industry
- Bright and motivated with keen attention to detail
- Proactive with positive can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.