Finance Assistant - Creative Agency - Central London
A vibrant Media agency are looking for a permanent Accounts Assistant to join the team in the London offices. As an Accounts Assistant you will be required to report to the Financial Controller and manage all project reconciliations, bills and invoices as well as the Credit Control function of the company.
We are looking for someone with prior experience with reconciliations, billing and credit control. The team are a social bunch who offer a collaborative team environment, flexible working days and will support your professional studies (ACCA/CIMA).
- Reporting to the Financial Controller and working closely with the Assistant Accountant as required.
- Preparing pre-billing reports for project managers to review.
- Preparing actual costs to review with production team
- Issuing Sales invoices on reconciliation closing
- Ensuring a steady cash flow by generating, auditing, and sending invoices in a timely manner.
- Running weekly credit control reports and chasing overdue debts
- Issuing monthly credit control reports to clients
- Ideally has atleast 2 years experience working within a Finance function
- Experience in credit control, billing and reconciliations is a big bonus!
- AAT qualification or similar experience would be highly desirable
- Advanced proficiency in managing account reconciliations
- Excellent communication skills toward effective collaboration and client services
- Highly organised and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good Excel knowledge
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.