Finance Assistant - Talent Management - Central London
My client, a leader in the talent management industry is looking for a hardworking, driven Finance Assistant to join the team in their brand new offices in London on a permanent basis.
This role would be perfect for a candidate with 1 years experience in Finance looking for a sturdy role which can offer great training whilst working very closely to the Finance Director. In this role you will also be able to get hands on with other financial duties as you settle into the business.
This role is working in the offices in the Southwark area 5 days per week.
- Raising a high volume of invoices in multiple currencies.
- Preparing payment runs and reconciling payments.
- Dealing with supplier/client queries in relation to statements and payments.
- Assisting in allocation of cash receipts and petty cash.
- Maintaining customer and supplier records.
- Any ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Must have at least 1 years' experience working in a finance department
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Someone who is willing to learn, picking up new responsibilities as you settle into the role
- A hands work ethic
- Must be able to work well within a team and be motivated.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.