Handle Recruitment are proud to be working with one of the UK's fastest growing FMCG Brands in their search to find a Finance Controller. Heading up the Finance function in this busy London office, the position will play a key part in the decision making for future business growth.
Suitable for a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) the successful candidate will work closely with the senior management team, overseeing all accounting processes and play an important role in developing the commercial and finance capability of the company.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and annual company accounts.
- Develop meaningful and consistent financial analysis to inform business decision making.
- Manage cash flow effectively and ensure tight payment controls.
- Review and ensure accuracy of all statutory reporting (VAT returns, Payroll and HMRC submissions, and preparation of BACS runs.
- Ensure effective investigation of queries and discrepancies, engaging with our customers and suppliers.
- Manage and ensure efficiency and accuracy of our outsourced comprehensive book-keeping provider (inc receivables, payables, payroll, etc).
- Develop and implement an optimal system of financial controls and processes.
As well as a knowledge of accounting, the candidate must be highly organised, pro-active and possess the commercial approach necessary for moving the business forward in this period of growth.
FMCG / Retail / Media experience is highly desirable. Salary, bonus and package are highly competitive. The ideal candidate will come from a strong technical accounting background and be qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
This position provides a brilliant opportunity to be part of a company at the top of their game and in a rapid growth period. Apply now!
All successful candidates will be contacted within 3-5 working days of application. (Sadly due to the very high volume of applications we receive we are not able to respond directly to everyone, but we will try our very best!)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.