Handle are excited to be working with a global creative company who are looking for a HR Advisor to support their team.
Working closely with the HR Director, this role will be responsible for overseeing all people issues globally including advising on ER issues. This is a hands on role and you will take full ownership of establishing development programmes and act as the HR point of contact.
Your duties will include but not limited to
- Work in conjunction with the HR Director to support change management processes
- Provide advice and support on ER issues to managers.
- Working closely with the HR Operations team
- To work collaboratively with the Recruitment team and managers
- Support engagement activity, including engagement team meetings
- Working closely with line managers and the HR Operations team to monitor and report on probation periods
- Provide information and guidance to Managers on all stages of the performance management process.
- Manage disciplinary and grievance cases
- Flexible Working
- Manage long-term absence cases
- Deliver the induction process for new joiners.
- Carry out exit interviews
The ideal candidate will have HR experience at Advisor level working within a global organisation. You will have excellent organisational skills, be able to prioritise work effectively and be keen to learn and get stuck into any given task
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.