Are you an immediately available HR Advisor looking for your next interim opportunity?
Handle are working with a fantastic international media company who are looking for a proactive HR Advisor to support the team on a 12 month FTC basis
Reporting in to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for the overall management and coordination of the administrative processes for the HR function. The role will suit someone who can work autonomously and has worked within a similar creative environment.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- First point of contact for all HR related queries.
- Provide advice and assistance to managers and employees on policies, procedures and legislation.
- Update and maintain HR systems
- Ensure all employee HR files are created and maintained
- Create new starter packs and carry out individual new starter inductions
- Manage leaver's process and carry out exit interviews
- Manage benefits queries
- Advise and support on employee relations issues
- Manage the recruitment process
- Launch annual performance review process
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years' HR experience ideally at Advisor level or an experienced HR Coordinator/Assistant who has been involved in wider HR duties such as ER, benefits and projects. You will be keen to learn and get stuck into any given task
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.