Handle are excited to be working with a globally renowned music company who are looking for a HR Business Partner to join their team. You will be responsible for the overall HR operations and support in delivering the UK and global HR strategy.
This is a true HR generalist role, managing all aspects of HR including but not limited to;
- Ensure an efficient, high level personal HR service
- Provide professional HR advice
- Create, review and implement HR policies in line with employment law updates and best practice
- Manage ER cases
- Develop and deliver training programmes
- Coordinate annual performance reviews
- Organise the onboarding and offboarding processes
- Develop and implement employee wellbeing initiatives
- Maintain a positive work culture
- Support the Global Talent Acquisition team
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR generalist who has strong employment law knowledge and ER experience. You will have excellent attention to detail and enjoy working in an ever changing environment.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.