Absolutely terrific opportunity for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join a fast growing, Influencer Marketing agency in Central London. Using data and psychology to create influence campaigns, our client's mission is to advance the science of influence and tailor their unrivalled approach to their client's creative requirements. This vacancy sits in the Customer Success team which is at the heart of the agency and a crucial function to its continued success.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, nurturing and retention of key global client accounts across multiple verticals and will be motivated by the challenge of increasing value and delivering results to clients. You will be a natural account handler that is capable of maintaining excellent client relationships, whilst running performance campaign processes, with a genuine passion for influencer marketing.
Role responsibilities and Skillset: -
- Direct responsibility for the experience and performance results delivered to your clients.
- Be the leader of a dedicated campaign delivery team.
- Lead by example of excellence within the business and be the catalyst for the professional and personal development of your team.
- Be a consultative advisor to your clients. You will be their idea factory, consultant and problem solver.
- You will be an in-house expert for all things influencer marketing and performance related.
- Be an ambassador for your clients within the agency.
- Oversee the end-to-end performance campaign process to ensure its delivering successful returns for our clients need.
- Manage the essential behind-the-scenes work including: resourcing campaigns, setting deliverables and managing pod utilisation.
- Initiate and help drive the improvement of our performance campaign processes.
- Collect client and team feedback to drive continuous improvement in our work and processes.
- Measure and present campaign progress and results to clients.
- Collaborate with the Account Directors to identify and close growth opportunities with customers.
If you are an excellent communicator that is highly organised and has over 2 years' experience in a similar role, ideally within Marketing or Advertising, PLEASE APPLY NOW!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.