A hugely exciting opportunity for a Junior Talent Assistant to join the TV and Digital Team within this agency, working with a highly trained and well-respected team. The role will be going from Temporary to Permenent so a desire to learn and advance their career in Talent is required.
The role will include:
- Diary and phone management - scheduling meetings, appointments, reservations, bookings and minute taking .
- Updating agency software, creating weekly schedules, updating client calendars
- Adding jobs to BP database accounting software and managing our purchaser vendor portals (training will be provided)
- Generating invoices and chasing payments due
- Liaising with accounts team
- Maintaining and updating internal databases and systems
- Creating and updating media packs, compiling and sending out pitch materials
- Managing social media posts from company accounts
- Website updates and news stories, handling fan mail
- Ad-hoc tasks for the TV / Digital dept and Agents
- Any other day-to-day tasks that may arise from running of a small independent busy agency
You will need to:
- Thinking both methodically and creatively
- Have a meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to proactively juggle multiple tasks at once
- Able to use and develop systems with ease
- Natural flair for using social media
If you're keen to find out more, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.