Label Marketing & Production Coordinator - Music
Fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and innovative record label marketeer/digital marketeer to join an established music and entertainment company.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible supporting across both physical/digital marketing and production for the label's artist release campaigns.
Key features will include:
- Release schedule maintenance - Including D2C release set up
- Contributing strategy and content ideas
- Supporting production with stock and delivery management
- Main point of contact for all assets
The ideal candidate will have:
- Awareness of the industry's current market and trends
- Previous record label experience, ideally within marketing/digital marketing or within label release/production
- Calm under pressure, with the ability to multitask when needed
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Label Marketing & Production Coordinator opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.