M&A Senior Analyst - Entertainment
Rapidly expanding entertainment business producing cutting-edge, high-quality content are looking for a strong M&A Senior Analyst to join there growing team.
- Lead on numerous company or asset acquisitions, this will involve liaising with vendor owners, analysing vendor company data, building purchasing models, reflecting the data from those models in the core business model
- Liaising with external legal counsel, accountants and 3rd party advisors on due diligence and then capturing post-purchase target company valuation metrics.
- Reporting to the Director of Corporate Development, you will be responsible for communicating to key internal stakeholders the financial performance of the target companies and helping build consensus around the acquisitions and their projected post-transaction performance.
- You will build key financial models and policies and procedures around the acquisition processes and summarise target acquisition metrics for team members and investors
- You will work closely with the CFO, M&A team and senior management on key strategic initiatives for the business.
- Researching and analysing possible new business areas
- You will provide and maintain business intelligence on competitor and supplier environment and use the information to inform the wider corporate development strategy.
- You will also work with senior management team members on coordination of investor and board presentations and strategic discussion summits.
Key Skills & Experience
- 2 year minimum in finance (M&A, Corporate Finance or Venture Capital ideally)
- Strong Excel modelling skills
- Direct experience of corporate transactions
- Approachable, optimistic and entrepreneurial
- Strong P&L design and management skills
- Robust understanding of financial statements and corporate finance
- Take enjoyment from the excitement and fluidity of working within a start-up
- Articulate written and verbal communication
- More than one language would be desirable
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.