Music Publicist - Entertainment
Are you looking for your next step as a Music Publicist? Do you have great contacts in both the world of music and press? I am currently working on a fantastic Music Publicist role for a UK leading PR entertainment company that has clients across TV, radio, podcast, books and of course Music. If you have fantastic Publicity knowledge and experience, as well as great communication skills and a real can-do attitude, this could be the perfect role for you!
- Manage the press elements of client brand partnerships
- Oversee the day to day running of publicity campaigns
- Create publicity that will make music clients stand out
- Deliver a fully integrated PR service by pitching to press, TV and radio
- Act as a liaison between the client, media, and general public
- Compile schedules, attend shoots, red carpets, press trips and both face-to-face and telephone interviews
- Write and distribute media materials
- Respond to media enquiries
- Manage the weekly and monthly press reports
- Handle high profile stories and manage media frenzy in a tactical manner
- Regularly communicate with clients and manage expectations
- Keep up to date with trends in the industry and share this knowledge with the team, clients, and stakeholders
- Build relationships with external stakeholders such as labels, agents, promoters, and management
- Identify new business opportunities to contribute to pitch meetings
You will have:
- Previous experience working in music PR
- Experience working with music clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organisational skills
- An eye for detail
- Team player skills
- A real can-do attitude!
Please get in touch if this sounds like the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.