At Handle we work on phenomenal opportunities for proactive candidates looking to make a step into the Entertainment world. Many of our clients in Entertainment often look for immediately available and experienced Office Managers on a temporary basis.
Based in their London offices, full-time, the ideal candidates will have previous experience in an Office Management or Facilities and will be expected to perform various admin and office related tasks and general support across the office.
- Organising meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Ordering stationery and IT equipment
- Onboarding of new staff
- Processing invoices and managing office budgets
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs
- Available immediately
- Previous experience or an interest within the creative industry
- Flexible and effective time management
- Proven track record of being organised and responsive in fast-paced environments
If you are a proactive, motivated and hard-working individual with Office Managerial experience who is immediately available - Apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.