Fantastic opportunity for immediately available administrator/coordinator with a keen eye for detail and a passion for entertainment, digital or sport. Global sport streaming service need a motivated and organised assistant to schedule live content and support wider teams. Full training will be provided so you will just need to be accurate, a good communicator and have bags of enthusiasm to learn and develop. Duties will include:
- Support content scheduling and management liaising with other international content programming teams
- Ensure on-site merchandising and content curation delivers a fresh and up-to-date user experience through an understanding of what drives the greatest engagement across multiple markets
- Develop relationships across marketing and partnership teams to align on-site promotion with off-platform media spend.
- Liaise with customer support teams to flag any product issues to development teams to achieve a quick resolution.
- Support the broader team securing developments on the product roadmap.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
- Thrives working in cross-functional, multi-territory teams.
- Ability to prioritse multiple different work streams
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Highly numerical, an ability to distill numbers into a narrative that is clear and concise
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.