Exciting new opportunity for a PA with a passion for TV! We're partnering with a leading broadcaster who are looking for a proactive, helpful and team player who can support as an Assistant. They're looking to appoint someone who is keen to develop their skillset as a PA in the TV world. The role will be closely working with two EA's who support Senior Executives.
- Diary management - coordinating meetings
- Manage all viewing schedules, brainstorms and meeting notes
- Manage the incoming calls and emails, dealing with queries in a timely and professional manner
- Arrange travel, accommodation, and meetings for external events
- Manage expenses
- Ad hoc support to the team where required
- To produce PowerPoint presentations to a high standard
Skills and attributes:
- Adaptable, proactive and professional
- Experience with work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- IT skills including recent use of MS powerpoint
- Experience arrnaging international travel
Apply today to have a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.