Part Time Finance Director - Creative Agency - London
A growing Creative Agency based in London are looking for a Part Time Finance Director to join the team on a permanent basis. This Finance Director will ideally work 2.5/3 days per week and will have the opportunity for both working from home and from the office.
Your role will involve running the day to day running of the Finance team including financial planning, monthly reporting as well as being involved with developing strategies to increase profitability and efficiency's.
We are looking for an experience finance director with experience working within an Creative Agency.
- Reporting into our Managing Director, you will be responsible for the day to day management of an Accounts Manager. This will include fortnightly 121s and the formulation of a development plan with them.
- Leading all long and short term financial planning and strategy, including forecasting, budgeting and cash flow management
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly management reports by the Accounts Manager.
- Overseeing the preparation of the annual company report with support from our external Accountants.
- Presenting quarterly financial results and updates to the wider team in our leadership updates.
- Leading regular forecasting meetings with the wider team.
- Creating and leading finance and commercial workshops to increase the financial literacy within our youth and female-first business.
- Collaborating with our Head of Client Services and Operations Director on commercial strategies for new and existing business.
- Developing strategies to increase profitability and efficiencies, keeping a close eye on this with our Accounts Manager.
- Overseeing the payroll, taxes, VAT returns, annual PSA and P11ds internally and with external accountants, looking at what we can bring in-house with the resource available
- Always assessing and implementing improvements to policies and processes with our Operations Director
- Open to both fully qualified and qualified by experience candidates
- Ideally has at least 5 years experience in a Strategic Financial role, ideally within an agency environment.
- Must be a strong communicator and comfortable at talking to all levels of staff with varying levels of financial acumen
- Ideally looking for part time work and happy to work 2.5/3 days per week
- Has experience working in a fast paced environment and able to multitask with great time management
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.