Handle are working with an incredible company that has taken the Beauty Industry by storm! They are looking for a part-time Private Personal Assistant & Nanny to support the CEO, for 3 days a week on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant & Nanny to support with scheduling appointments, managing day-today admin tasks and taking sole & shared care of the client's child, on a part-time basis. This role will be based in Manchester, you will be required to be available to travel between the Head Office, the client's household as well as the occasional travel around the UK!
Fantastic opportunity for a Junior PA or a Private Nanny to take a step up into a dream role!
Main responsibilities will be:
- Diary, email & inquiry management
- Appointment scheduling, ensuring all engagements are organised
- Travel booking, transportation and accommodation arrangements
- A mixture of sole and shared care, the nanny should be happy to work alongside the parents but also someone that they can trust and rely on to take sole charge.
- Normal nursery duties will be required including preparing healthy meals.
- Organising, researching extracurricular classes, and planning activities
- Travel management including packing and unpacking for travel
The ideal candidate:
- Manchester based (or someone that can easily travel into Manchester) - this role is 3 days a week in person
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks effectively
- Outstanding communication skills with a proactive attitude
This is a great role for a candidate who is looking to take an exciting new step in their career, this is a permanent, part-time role based in Manchester.
If you think you are a great fit for the role, please do send your CV over to email@example.com today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.