My client, an advertising agency focused on producing world class, innovative content are looking for a Finance Associate to join their TV production team.
Based in London's west end, they are looking for an experienced finance candidate who will act as the go-to person for all finance related queries on live productions. You will need to be a natural communicator and have a solid understanding of finance duties such as managing PO's and adhering to tight payment schedules.
- Raising POs and ensuring all POs are approved in timely manner
- Tracking the status of finance on live jobs
- Alerting finance department of payment terms and identifying any urgent payments
- Tracking and administrating usages and renewals
- Work closely with finance team to streamline processes
- Assisting the AP department on an ad-hoc basis
- Strong background within finance
- A switched on hard worker who is not afraid to get stuck in
- A background in TV production is highly desirable
- Prior experience with Concur or Paprika is desirable but not essential
- An interest in TV, production and a genuine passion for the industry
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.