Production Finance Manager - Film & TV
Award winning global Film and TV business are looking for a Production Finance Manager. Reporting into the senior management team and managing the production finance team this is crucial role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with global production finance teams to ensure consistency in production reporting & analysis and enforcing best practices across all divisions
- Partnering with Exec VFX Producers/ HOPs in strategic planning, providing general and specialized analysis
- Overseeing production finance, analysis and forecasting for the UK's portfolio of projects on a monthly and bi-monthly reporting cycle
- Manage team of Production Finance Analysts and oversee budget and Estimated Final Cost (EFC) reporting.
- Work with global teams to ensure consistent reporting and streamlined workflow.
- Oversee/ help prepare monthly revenue recognition reports.
- Provide expert knowledge in tax incentives across global sites
- Prepare cost analysis and other ad hoc reports as needed.
- Work with legal to assure local & global contracts are in place, contractual terms are followed, and payment schedules are issued in accordance with best practices.
- Provide guidance on bidding and deal strategies including scenario planning
- Oversee onboarding, coaching and training of the UK Production analysts.
- Organised with a meticulous approach and evidence of high attention to detail.
- An ability to manage several budgets simultaneously.
- A natural team worker with a collaborative approach.
- Confident communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to liaise across all levels of the company.
- Can demonstrate a proactive approach to managing workload and problem solving.
- Able to liaise and build relationships with non-finance colleagues.
- Can demonstrate a commercial and forward thinking approach to the accounting function.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.