Publicist - Music and Entertainment
Handle Recruitment are thrilled to be working with one of the leading music and entertainment agencies to source a passionate and highly motivated Publicist.
We are looking for an experienced candidate who has experience working across the creative sectors, with a focus on music and live entertainment, as well as contacts across all media points e.g. print, online, broadcast
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a team on major festival PR and entertainment shows
- Developing plans and implementing them with account execs on album PR campaigns
- Securing impactful coverage across all forms of media
- Contributing ideas for all campaigns when required
- Developing strong working relationships, with journalists, producers and the UK's key news media
- Implementing mass media events, photo opportunities and creatives
- Arranging and overseeing exhaustive publicity schedules and junkets
- Building an understanding of premiere and red carpet events including logistics
- Maintaining and developing client relationships
- Writing and ensuring approval of campaign documentation
- Gaining an understanding of strategy and crisis comms
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of four years' experience working across music and entertainment accounts
- Strong media contacts
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Great organisational skills, an eye for detail and a proactive can do attitude
- A track record in delivering high profile PR campaigns
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.