Great new opportunity to support independent record label based in NW London with all things admin and front of house. Joining a small, close-knit team you will be the glue that holds operational aspects of the running of the office together. Duties to include:
- Opening up office in the morning and making sure it is set for the day (key holder)
- Office supplies including milk, tea, coffee, snacks, stationary and hygiene and cleaning products.
- Light cleaning tasks (we have a cleaner - but sometimes meeting rooms or the kitchen need some cleaning during the day)
- Managing office guides and records
- Managing the booking of three meeting rooms and a studio, and assisting with meeting preparations
- Managing phone-calls, post and couriers
- Acting front of house for all visitors
- Supporting new starters and leavers
- Recording holidays and sickness
- Watering plants
- Managing the ordering of all office supplies and purchases
- Day to day tasks regarding office maintenance and improvement - for example chasing up quotes, managing contractors on site etc.
- Working towards creating a more eco-friendly environment
- Generally maintaining the smooth running of the office
- Assisting with social events
- Assisting with other staff tasks and projects where necessary
- Excellent people skills and desire to foster a positive work environment
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to problems and demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- IT proficient, specifically Google Suite
- A passion for music
Immediate start ... please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.