Are you an experienced Receptionist looking for your next opportunity? Handle are working with a leading media and entertainment company based in Central London.
If you are eager to get back into a working office and feel that temporary positions would suit you at this time, we want to hear from you to discuss these exciting opportunities!
As a Receptionist your role will include but not limited to: -
- First point of contact for all company visitors, meeting and greeting.
- Switchboard - answering the switchboard and transferring calls to the relevant personnel
- Coordinating and arranging couriers and managing deliveries.
- Health and Safety - fire warden coordination, replenishing first aid kits throughout the office.
- Setting up company meetings and ensuring the necessary equipment is prepared.
- Preparing refreshments for client meetings and staff events.
- Completing ad-hoc administrative tasks, such as filing, data entry and drafting documents.
- Ordering and organising office supplies
- Managing the front of house and ensuring it is tidy and maintained as a creative space.
- Managing the office calendars and meeting room diaries.
- Representing the agency with a positive attitude and professional manner.
- Responding to and managing basic social media responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Receptionist or Front of House experience (1-2 years)
- Health and Safety Trained or Fire Warden and Fire Marshall qualifications
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Positive and independent approach to work
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.