Handle are partnering with a digital marketplace brand who are on the cusp of ambitious global growth plans. We're looking for a high calibre, delivery-focused generalist Recruiter with experience recruiting non-tech junior to mid level roles.
You will be working alongside wider global TA team, as well as operationally recruiting you will also act as a real business partner, working proactively to develop a talent pool and employment brand to ensure the business is attracting top talent.
You'll have a forward-thinking mindset, be smart and inquisitive and ahead of the game in terms of sourcing and attracting candidates.
It's a great opportunity for someone who thrives working in a full 360 recruiter role still alongside managing some really interesting project work. This is a fast-paced, fast-growth challenging environment but at the same time extremely rewarding.
- Be a credible hands-on delivery recruiter who has worked in high volume, start-up environments in a business scaling up.
- Have experience in managing the full recruitment life cycle and have innovative ideas around recruitment advertising, sourcing, and networking.
- Ideally have EMEA experience as you will support your business functions expand into new territories (big focus on EMEA and the Middle East).
- Love what you do and inspire others, be hugely ambitious, driven and passionate
- Provide an incredible candidate experience, promoting the company's culture and values
- Have fantastic communication skills and ability to quickly secure credibility in relationships at all levels.
- Be super organised and able to coordinate high volume recruitment processes, reaching the best individuals to join the business.
If you are ready to step into a new position and have a solid in-house or agency recruitment background, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.