An iconic West London music business are looking for a bright graduate who is obsessed with all things music to join their royalties department on a 1 year fixed term contract.
This entry level role supports the Royalty Manager and is responsible for analysing transactional and financial data to ensure accuracy and efficiency. This role is perfect for a graduate candidate with some data admin experience and very strong excel skills.
- Monitor all types of sales reporting and proactively checking for any anomalies
- Dealing with queries that arise and communicating with people across EMEA
- Create queries and reports using Microsoft Excel and present the results clearly and concisely
- Maintain and improve the manual reporting templates on Microsoft Excel used for sales reporting
- Liaise with wider business to ensure correct income allocation
- Support Senior Analysts in the team with ad-hoc tasks
- Intermediate excel skills (VLOOKUP/PIVOTS)
- A genuine interest and passion for music and the music industry
- Very data driven and organised with strong communication skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Immediately available
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.