We are working with an Iconic brand on a commercial client services activation role, this role will be to support the sales team, looking at over spend analytics and a chance to pitch to some of the biggest luxury brands.
The company's award-winning content reaches 84 million consumers in print, 367 million in digital and 379 million across social platforms, and generates more than 1 billion video views each month.
This role with join the Global Data Strategy and monetization team, supporting the delivery of core data projects and the alignment of best practices for internal and external stakeholders across commercial teams.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Strategic Data Initiatives, and work closely with a wide set of International colleagues including product, engineering, campaign management, programmatic, and business development.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as point of contact and internal product owner for data platform and data technology vendors
- Coordinate new channels for collaboration between international stakeholders
- Identify and pursue opportunities for establishing scalable processes
- Support the evaluation of commercial opportunities for international and local teams
- Evaluate new data opportunities to augment existing capabilities
- Maintain excellent standards of communication and stakeholder management
Essential Skills & Requirements
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining momentum and accuracy across multiple key projects - strong analytical and organizational skills are of utmost importance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with DMPs, display ad servers, video ad servers, programmatic platforms, website CMSs
- Experience with digital ad operations, commercial project management, or campaign management
- Candidates must demonstrate a passion for the future of digital advertising
- International experience and foreign languages a plus
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.