Senior Digital Editor - Media Art
This role is a fantastic opportunity to manage the company website and other digital platforms for an influential and well renowned international and commercial art gallery. This gallery has worked with a roster of some exceptional artists and has had exhibitions all across the world.
In this role you will need to have a good understanding of how a commercial gallery business works as you will be working collaboratively with a variety of departments and gallery functions across sales, curatorial, communications and content in order to project manage the content produced for the website and various platforms.
- Project manage the content produced for the website such as pages, news, exhibitions
- Coordinate the various content creators for the website such as copywriters, photographers, video and design
- Optimise all content for the web
- Work closely with the communications, sales and curatorial teams to plan and execute digital campaigns
- Provide analytics and analysis for all online presentations
- Be responsible for the website content migration and hiring extra resources to deliver and maintain the website
- Oversee content upload
- Lead on digital operations
- Manage the website editorial team
- Manage the relationships with web developers
You will have
- A gallery, auction house or art publishing background
- Understanding of a commercial gallery business model and key digital audiences
- Experience briefing in tent, image, video, audio content for web
- Experience developing content strategy for the web
- Excellent writing and proofing skills
- Project management skills
- Problem saving skills
- A good understanding of SEO
- Great eye for detail and consistency
Please get in touch if you are interested in this role!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.