Senior E-Commerce Executive - Publishing
Join this multimedia, premium publisher as they grow their ecommerce offering. Consumer revenues is a fast-growth area of this global company, the Senior Ecommerce Executive will be integral in their ambitions for further growth, driven by their existing product portfolio and new product launches.
Ideally you'll come with some passion and ambition to succeed in the e-commerce and retail space, as well as demonstrable knowledge and success in the area.
- Close work with the head of e-commerce optimisation and marketing project manager in supporting on driving integral growth for the subscription webstore
- Collaboration with 3rd party agencies, ensuring that they are fully aligned with overall business goals, KPIs and objectives
- Translate analytics into a digestible narrative for the rest of the business, with actionable insights and next steps
- Analyse and optimise customer journeys to shape strategy and marketing activity
- Monitor website analytics, previous use of Google analytics would be advantageous
You Will Have:
- Previous experience in ecommerce and retail
- The ability to tell a story through data and analytics
- An excellent understanding of digital marketing
- A confident and professional approach
This is a great new role in a growing team with scope to make a real impact - if the above sounds like you, please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.